Tuesday, May 19, 2015

GAIN-Sites

I found Google Sites relatively simple to use and figure out, although I was not able to spend the time that I would have liked in order to make my website more visually pleasing (which I will do when I have a real elementary school classroom!) Sites maintains a history of your revisions, which is helpful if one wants to go back and make changes. It has an option to have your tabs on the side, which I chose, for easy navigation from the home page. Inserting images was easy as well, although editing them once on the site was difficult. Adding pages was quite simple too. I opted to make my home screen two columns, although many more can be added. I am sure much more can be accomplished with Google Sites than I currently have the time or knowledge to do. Again, with more time, creating a page for my class could be very fun as well as useful.

To view my site, please click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment